Marie Suter ( Childminder)
I am NNEB trained with over 24 years experience in working with children as a Mum, a Nanny, in a Nursery and in a Primary school. I have also worked with children with individual needs. The children in my care will experience learning through play, outings in the countryside and park, and other places of interest. I have a large extended garden to the rear of my home with a slide, a swing, wendy house and lots of toys for activity. I actively work in partnership with parents in order to meet your child's individual needs. I am able to offer free child care for funded weeks provided for 3 and 4 years olds and eligible 2 year olds. Please call me to discuss your needs. Thank you Best Regards Marie
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Marie Suter
- Contact Position
- Child Minder
- 0797 9596 185
Where to go
86, Cherry Tree Street
- S74 8DF
Very close to Greenfield Primary School and Elsecar Railway Station.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4.00 Childminder cost per hour
- Retainer is half of cost Breakfast 50p, Lunch £1, Tea £1.50. Happy for child to bring a packed lunch.
- 0 years,
- 11 years,
- Immediate vacancies
- 2 spaces from 8am to 3.15pm.
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Thursday 8am 6pm
- Offers pickups
- Greenfield Primary
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
Schools Extended Local Offer Response
- How do we offer support to children or young people with a special educational need or disability?
Observations and assessments done through learning journeys.
Accessing training and looking at ratios would give individual support.
Through tracking children's progress
Discussion with parents and other health professionals
- What specialist training, experience and expertise do we have relevant to children with special educational needs and disabilities?
Would discuss with parents and other health professionals
- How accessible is our setting?
Risk assessments will be undertaken
Would discuss with parents due to the property being terraced and on a hill
Through discussions with parents and the child's individual needs