Lindsey Robinson (Childminder)
As a mum of three young children I understand that children learn and flourish in a relaxed and caring environment with lots of outdoor play and fun activities. I only have small groups of children, this ensures that each child recieves the time and attention they need to feel secure and happy whilst their parents are at work.
Check out my facebook page https://m.facebook.com/Childmindinglindseyschildminding/
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Lindsey Robinson
- 07717 457952
Where to go
- Lindsey Robinson
5, Ingleton Mews
- S71 1NR
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4.00 Childminder cost per hour
- Minimum hours required. Please contact me for further information. Term time only contracts available.
- 0 years,0 months
- 14 years,0 months
- Immediate vacancies
- I currently have multiple spaces on various days including funded spaces for 2 and 3 year olds during term time and school holidays. Please contact me for more details.
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
- Offers pickups
- Athersley South Primary
- I live walking distance from school
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
Schools Extended Local Offer Response
- How do we offer support to children or young people with a special educational need or disability?
I follow the Early Years Foundation Stage guidance which provides a framework of expectation for childen 0 - 5 years up to key stage 1. Where children are working significantly below this expectation children will be supported with specific strategies and adapted activities to support identification of individual and additional needs.
All children will be provided support and guidance for their well-being and social/emotional development. This will include understanding of a health lifestyle, expected behaviour and a positive self image.
All observations, assessments and developmental records will be shared with others as necessary to support transition.
Parent's are always the first point of contact when providing individual and additional care and education, regular information sharing will support this and parents will be invited to be inolved in ensuring that consitency of care is provided by all.
- What specialist training, experience and expertise do we have relevant to children with special educational needs and disabilities?
I have little experience with Children with additional or individual needs but I am willing to be guided by parent's and professional as to the care and education required for any child in my care
I am also able to signpost to further specialist support through both the Families Information Service and Local Authority support services.
None at present but open and willing to attend as necessary any training required.
- How accessible is our setting?
My property is a modern 3 storey town house with Kitchen and bathroom facilities on the ground floor. Living and Play accomodation is on the first floor but all doors are DDA compliant. Any reasonable adaptation will be considered dependant on need