Disabled Travel Pass for Children and Young People
What does the pass offer?
The Disabled Travel Pass gives children and young people FREE travel on buses, trams and trains across South Yorkshire and on Northern Rail Services between South Yorkshire and West Yorkshire.
It also gives FREE travel elsewhere in England on local bus services between 09:30am and 11:00pm on weekdays and all day at weekends and Bank Holidays.
How do I qualify for the pass?
Disabled children and young people must:
- live in South Yorkshire (your household must pay Council Tax to Barnsley Council)
- be blind or partially sighted
- be deaf or without speech
- have a disability or injury which has a large and long term negative effect on your walking
- not have arms or have lost the use of your arms
- have a learning disability
Who to contact
- 01709 515151
- Disabled Travel Pass for Children and Young People