I am based in the town centre and currently working towards my level 3 qualification in Childcare. I offer a home based setting with secure outdoor area, outings and activities. I have now passed my level 3 in childcare.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Janice coles
- Contact Position
- 0788 924 7038
Where to go
52, Blenheim Road
- S70 6BA
- 2 years,6 months
- 14 years,10 months
- Immediate vacancies
- Vacancies from 2 years to 14 years
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
- Offers pickups
Joseph Locke Primary
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
Schools Extended Local Offer Response
- How do we offer support to children or young people with a special educational need or disability?
I talk to parents about additional needs. I do observations and keep records to help identify any issues. Parents should speak to myself.
Working closely with parents, I plan activities and seek support if necessary.
The Early Years Foundation Stage - supports all children by planning and observing their progress. By working in partnership, sharing records, discussing verbally, we can track children's progress
- What specialist training, experience and expertise do we have relevant to children with special educational needs and disabilities?
- How accessible is our setting?
I undertake Risk assessments for all children in my care
My premises are Fully accessible
Resources will be provided individually by the need of the child.