Cawthorne Children's Centre
We are an Ofsted rated Outstanding not for profit organisation that provides a daycare and Out of School Club service for up to 62 children per day.
We provide a welcoming, safe and secure environment within a purpose built in and outdoor setting surrounded by secure, safe gardens accessed by free flow doors from each room. We have an open door policy & this supports us in forming strong partnerships between parents and our experienced, caring and professional practitioners and managers.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Cawthorne Childrens Centre
- S75 4HB
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £45.50 Childcare Cost per day 0-1yrs £43.50 Childcare Cost per day 2yr olds £40.20 Childcare Cost per day 3-4yr olds
- The costs are for a full day 8-6pm. We have an early riser fee of £1.50 for those wishing to access 7.30-8am.
- 2 months
- 14 years,
- Immediate vacancies
- There are spaces across the Centre from Baby room to Pre school room. Sessions may vary from month to month where spaces are limited.
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 07:30 18:00
- Offers pickups
- Cawthorne Church of England (VC) Primary
- Pick up and drop offs are done on foot.
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
The centre has a Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENCO)
Schools Extended Local Offer Response
- How do we offer support to children or young people with a special educational need or disability?
We assess the information provided to us upon booking to ensure that we can meet the needs of all children. If children have additional needs we would seek additional funding via the LA and any specialist training required and seek support from key agencies.
Trustee Group are met with 6 weekly and are parents/ ex-parents
Feedback via newsletter
Daily open door policy etc
Changed menus, practice areas etc in line with feedback
- What specialist training, experience and expertise do we have relevant to children with special educational needs and disabilities?
Special educational needs training (SENCO)
Network meetings associated training
Autism Awareness (Early bird)
- How accessible is our setting?