Calm Babies - Baby Massage/Yoga
Baby Massage a wonderful way to bond with your little one, It improves sensory awareness, brain development, longer deeper sleep, less fussy and may also help colic, constipation and wind issues.
Baby yoga is a fun and engaging way to bond with the little one. Promotes body awareness, improved motor skills and coordination. Less fussy babies and giggles from babies
We now also offer:
Baby and Toddler Art sessions, Messy Play and craft sessions for older children. All sessions/classes are designed to help little ones develop those all-important skills, also a good chance to meet other like-minded parents.
I am a big believer in fun and engaging classes for both parents and baby, so all classes are baby led with no pressure.
I try to create a friendly and comfortable environment which I think I have achieved, we always have lots of fun in all the classes.
Take a look at the benefits below and see what classes you may like to bring the little ones to.
Our Baby Massage sessions are designed to help you and your little one relax, there are lots other benefits also;
- Develops your bond further, helping you understand your baby and read cues easier.
- Can ease a range of baby complaints such as, colic, constipation, wind, teething and reflux.
- Brain development and co-ordination.
- Sensory development.
- Special 1-2-1 time with you baby.
- Loving skills that will last a lifetime for you and your little one.
- Helps to promote better sleep patterns and relaxation for both parent and baby.
- Meet new friends, in a fun friendly environment.
1 hour • £35.00 - 4 weeks
Baby Yoga sessions have lots of developmental benefits such as:
- Moves to help aid sitting, crawling, and walking setting them up for those milestones ahead.
- Moves for both parents and baby (nothing strenuous, just gentle movements to release those joints)
- Develops coordination skills for you both.
- Brain and sensory development.
- Joint strengthening and relaxation.
- Social Development.
- Meet new friends in a fun and friendly environment.
- Builds the trust bond between you both.
Our Baby/Toddler art sessions are fun and engaging. The class introduces babies to paint by using mainly their hands and feet to create a little memento. Features of the session are:
- Let the little one discover all the different textures.
- Getting them used to getting a little messy with the paints.
- Starts to develop creativity even at this young age.
- Making craft items is also good for parents as its gives you something to focus on keeping you being active too (helping control that baby brain).
- Special occasion classes Fathers Day, Mothers Day, Easter, Halloween and Christmas.
40 minutes • £10
Messy Play is exactly what it says on the tin - MESSY!
- Babies can experience lots of different textures with our themed classes.
- Lots of fun for you both releasing the feel good hormone.
- Develops creativity and fine motor skills.
- Helps build confidence and self esteem for baby.
- Meet new friends in this messy and fun environment.
1 hour • £8.00
For the older kids we host Creative Workshops 7+
Learn new crafts and leave the mess with me!
- Slime creating workshop.
- Craft making workshops.
- Unicorn theme craft sessions.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Kim Frost School of dance
- S71 1AQ
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type Messy Play £8.00 Per session Baby and Toddler Art Class £10.00 Per session Baby Yoga £35.00 for a 4 week course Activity Monthly Cost Baby Massage £35.00 4 week course Activity Monthly Cost 121 baby massage session from £65
- All courses can be easily booked and paid for online via my website, follow the link. Sessions run throughout the year, check website for upcoming start dates.