Hi, my name is Helen Jones, I live with my husband and two sons and our pet dog. I run my childminding services from my home which is close to Barnsley Town Centre on kingstone grange new housing estate on broadway, and close to Junction 37 of the M1 motorway.
I provide a safe, secure, happy and stimulating environment ensuring each child recieves the highest quality of childcare.
I will work closely with all parents/carers at all times, to ensure that each child has the best possible start which will enable them to reach their full potential. I open at 7.30 in a morning and close at 5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
Breakfast club £5 from 7.30 including choice of breakfast and drop off for Shawlands and Holyrood schools
after-school club £4 per hour including light tea and pick up For shawlands and Holyrood schools
I currently have no early years places
Availability for breakfast club on a Monday and Fridays breakfast club.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Helen Jones
- Contact Position
- 07791 193853
Where to go
5, Broadway Drive
- S70 6FA
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4 Childminder cost per hour £5.00 Breakfast Session £40 Childminder cost per day £8 After School Session
- £5 breakfast club from 7.30 including breakfast and drop off £8 after school club including pick up and light tea
- 1 years,11 months
- 11 years,0 months
- Immediate vacancies
- Limited spaces left only cover Shawlands and Holyrood schools After school club places available on a Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays. Breakfast club places on Monday and Friday.
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
- Offers pickups
Joseph Locke Primary
Holy Rood Catholic VA Primary
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
Schools Extended Local Offer Response
- How do we offer support to children or young people with a special educational need or disability?
I carry out observations and assess all children, which would show any gaps in their learning and if so I would discuss any concerns with yourself. I do individual planning for each child and use tracking sheets to check their progress.
- What specialist training, experience and expertise do we have relevant to children with special educational needs and disabilities?
I have lead safe guarding and first aid. I am more than willing to go on any training, that would need to have or you feel l would benefit from having
- How accessible is our setting?
It’s a new built home, therefore wheelchair friendly, I also have a downstairs wc. Both front and back garden is flat and level access. I carry out risk assessments each morning before the children arrive at my home.