Skip to main content

Moving from Childrens to Adult Social Care

The Childrens Disability Team supports young people and their families throughout the period of transition to adult services when the young person is 19. 

Before your child leaves full time education we will work with you and your family to plan how adult social services can continue to support your child in the future.

 If you need an assessment by adult social services to find out if you are entitled to help to plan and arrange any services that your child may be entitle to you can read more about it here Getting help from Adult Social Services

Who to contact

Moving from Childrens to Adult Social Care

Local Offer

Last updated on 24/05/2019
rating button