Skip to main content

Advice and Information on Keeping Safe for over 13's

Whatever kind of trouble you’re in or worried about, there is always someone you can turn to.  If you’re in real and immediate danger, call the police straight away by ringing 999.  If you don’t need the police, but you want to talk urgently to someone, call Childline on 0800 1111.

If you’re worried about something, but are not in immediate danger, you can ring any of the following numbers to speak to our Social Care Assessment Teams:

▪ 0844 984 1800
▪ 01226 772423
▪ 01226 438831
▪ 01226 438852

If you have an issue that’s making you upset, are suffering from bullying, are worried about a friend or family member, been a victim of crime, or if you’re thinking about self harming or suicide, you’ve come to the right place.  Here you’ll find loads of information about the people that can give you the support to help you turn things around.

If you’re worried about something that is happening within your family or about the safety of a family member and you want to talk to someone, please call one of the numbers above.

Who to contact


Facebook Page:

Where to go

Town Hall
Church Street
S70 2TA
Last updated on 19/02/2020
rating button