Mrs Christine Elizabeth Jones (Childminder)
I am an OFSTED registered childminder with first aid and epi-pen certificates. i have lots of expereince with my own children and grandchildren. We visit all local places of interest such as Wigfield farm / Cannon Hall / Playgroups/ parks and often arrange visits with other childminders in the area. I have a range of toys both fun and educational. i offer funded places for 2year and 3 year olds. I am a loving and caring person and can offer references from the parents who use my setting.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Christine Jones
- Contact Position
Where to go
- S63 0NW
I have a large enclosed garden for your little ones to enjoy a variety of activities
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4.50 Childminder cost per hour
- During covid packed lunches must be provided and water bottles. At this time we will not be attending playgroups.
- 0 years,6 months
- 14 years,2 months
- Immediate vacancies
- I have Monday’s and Tuesday availability between 9am and 4pm
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
- Offers pickups
Carrfield Primary Academy
Heather Garth Primary
- some availability for nursery drop off / collection in Thurnscoe
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Other languages spoken in setting
Languages Languages spoken by staff Number of staff Fluency Level? English 1
Schools Extended Local Offer Response
- How do we offer support to children or young people with a special educational need or disability?
Observe and assess by Early Years Foundation Stage
Provide where necessary and in partnership with parents and offer support.
Talk to schools, parents, observations and Early Years Foundation Stage
Keeping written records and Early Years Foundation Stage.
One on One support in setting continue to work together with parents.
Apply for grant (Early Years Inclusion Grant), discuss with parents and other professionals and Early Year Foundation Stage.
Good communication, HAPP, for parent involvement, meetings and feedback forms.
- What specialist training, experience and expertise do we have relevant to children with special educational needs and disabilities?
Working closely with professionals
I constantly up date my courses and attend new ones as available
- How accessible is our setting?
I work closley with schools and am involved in any school activite I can attend
There is wheelchair access.
In partnership with parents, schools, Early Years Foundation Stage and using resources to match childrens needs.