I have been a registered childminder for 4 years now, however I have 18 years experience of looking after children and I am qualified to level 3 in Childcare. I offer a relaxed but fun environment that provides a wide range of opportunities, activities and experiences that supports children's learning and development in line with the Foundation Stage framework.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Helen Noble
Where to go
6, Park View
- S70 5EW
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4.00 Childminder cost per hour £40.00 Childminder cost per day £200.00 Childminder cost per week
- A day is 10 hours or more A week is 50 hours or more There are no discounts or retainers. Reductions are if children are term time only, parents pay half price during school holidays. If children are not term time, 2 weeks holiday a year would be charged at half price, if parents require more than 2 weeks a year they would be charged at full price.
- 0 years,0 months
- 12 years,0 months
- Immediate vacancies
- I am currently full. Will have spaces available come September 2021.
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
- Offers pickups
- The Mill Academy
- I will drop off and collect from this school morning and afternoon and I do nursery drop offs and collections, for am and pm sessions.
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
Schools Extended Local Offer Response
- How do we offer support to children or young people with a special educational need or disability?
Through termly planning and observations of your child/children, I can track their development with in the seven areas of the EYFS and from these records I can see which areas need support. I would discuss this with Parent/carer and then speak to other professionals for advice and to arrange visits with Parent/carer consent, for child to be assessed and start receiving support if they required any.
- What specialist training, experience and expertise do we have relevant to children with special educational needs and disabilities?
I have previous experience of working with children in wheelchairs and a child who has Global Development Delay.
I have undertaken the BMBC SENCO for Childminders training and I am willing to undertake any further training to support to meet your childs needs.
- How accessible is our setting?
I have steps to my front door and only one step to the back. I am willing to provide reasonable adjustments to support your child to access my setting.
I have downstairs toilet facilities available.
I am willing to support your child by purchasing additional inclusive resources.