Deputy Manager @ Rainbow Day Care Hoyland
Childcare Director & Business Director
35 Hours per week (52 weeks)
Up to £22,000 per annum
Rainbow Day Care is a family-run, private nursery owned and managed by sisters Ali & Sue. We are a highly respected nursery based in Hoyland Town Centre and have been established since 2018. We are seeking an experienced, qualified, passionate, and skilled Deputy Manager to join our leadership team.
- To work alongside the Directors and deputise for them as and when required.
- To ensure all children are safeguarded and their welfare and safety is always promoted.
- To support the aims and objectives of the nursery and assist the Directors in the organisation of a high-quality establishment for children from birth to five years.
- To provide high standards of care and early learning. To include the monitoring and review of provision. This includes providing a safe, caring environment to enable the personal, emotional, social, and educational development of all children.
- To support the team to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, learn, and develop.
- To support and guide the team in their personal development.
- Experience of working in a supervisory/management role within an Early Years childcare setting.
- Minimum Level 3 Early Years and Childcare qualification eg. NVQ, NNEB, CACHE.
- Working knowledge of child protection and safeguarding issues, with experience of attending associated meetings.
- A thorough current working knowledge of the EYFS.
- Confident in using digital systems to record, plan, observe and communicate with others, and demonstrate the ability to comply with organisational expectations and national regulatory inspections e.g. Ofsted / Care Inspectorate.
- Ability to effectively communicate with children, parents, carers and stakeholders.
- You'll need to be organised and able to thrive under pressure.
We aim to provide outstanding quality care and early education in a safe and stimulating environment to support all children in achieving the best possible start in life.
We work in partnership with parents and carers seeking high quality early education and childcare at an affordable price.
Please email your CV and Cover Letter to Info@Rainbow-DayCare.co.uk
Any CV without a Cover Letter will not be considered.
Please send any requests for a full Job Description to Info@Rainbow-DayCare.co.uk
Deadline for applications Monday 18th October 2021.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Sue or Ali
- Contact Position
- 01226 744610