Barnsley Civic Trust
Barnsley Civic Trust is an independent, non political, voluntary organisation made up of local people who live or work in Barnsley or run a local business.
We speak up for local people and help local people have a voice and influence local developments.
We work to make Barnsley and its surroundings more attractive and distinctive.
We rely on memebership from people like yourself in order to help shape Barnsley into an even better place in which to live, work or to do business.
As a member you can look forward to:
- an annual programme of meetings and events
- a quarterly newsletter and regular updates
- opportunities to volunteer
- knowledge that your support will help to make Barnsley an even better place.
Follow us on Facebook - to find out what we have been up to: https://www.facebook.com/barnsleycivictrust/
Then contact us via email to express your interest in joining us.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Barnsley Civic Trust - C/O Churston
1, Cavendish Road
- S75 1BB
- Membership is open to any individual or organisation interested in making Barnsley an even better place in which to live, work or do business. The success of Barnsley Civic Trust depends on the support of its members and volunteers. We are always keen to welcome new individual and corporate members to help support, sustain and develop our activities. The financial support we receive from members paying an annual subscription is extremely important to us. Our membership rates for individuals are £10 per year (£6 for the unwaged, full-time students or retired) or £15 for families (two or more members in the same household). Junior membership (under 18 years old) is £5. Our corporate membership rates for businesses or other organisations are £25 for those with up to 10 employees, £50 from 11 to 20 employees and £75 with 21 or more employees. Membership is due for renewal on the 1st of January each calendar year, except for new members joining after 1st September who will get up to 16 months membership for the price of 12. We will be putting a membership form online soon.