Skip to main content

Disability Living Allowance (DLA)

Disability Living Allowance (DLA) is money for children who need extra care or struggle getting around.

If you’re the parent of a child with SEND, the Disability Living Allowance (DLA) may help with the extra costs if your child:

  • is under 16
  • has difficulties walking or needs extra care

How do I apply?

You can apply using the forms on the site here.

For further information see the Barnsley Local Offer Website

Who to contact

Contact Name
DLA Helpline
How to apply
Last updated on 06/08/2021
rating button