Living with Autism isn’t easy, but finding out about it should be….
www.autismlinks.co.uk is a FREE website dedicated to making those helpful and sometimes vital links.
Our website includes:
- A comprehensive ‘Event Calendar’ listing major national and also many local events, including ‘Training Workshops’.
- An extensive section on local ‘Support Groups’ made up of passionate, committed parents, carers and others. Many who have been on or are walking the same path as you.
- An ever-increasing list of ’Care Services and Education’ providers including ’Respite Care’ and ’Transition’ planning.
- Links to advice regarding ’Diagnosis’, ’Therapies’ and different ’Approaches’.
- An ’Activities & Recreation’ section with many great ideas for family holidays and day trips, suggestions for half-term and weekend activities and even things to do on a rainy day.
- Where to go when you need advice regarding your entitlements and your rights as an individual with special needs and disabilities.
Plus a whole lot more, why not visit www.autismlinks.co.uk today?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org