I have been a childminder for 11 years.
I have a caring & warming environment.
I love working with children and parents.
We have lots of fun. I do loads of activities: Take children out to parks, farms, toddler groups.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Claire Litherland
Where to go
- S75 1ET
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4.00 Childminder cost per hour £40.00 Childminder cost per day £200 Childminder cost per week
- Minimum 5 hours of care.
- 0 years,4 months
- 9 years,0 months
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 07:30 18:00
- Offers pickups
Summer Lane Primary
- Nursery pick ups from Summer Lane or Wilthorpe
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
Schools Extended Local Offer Response
- How do we offer support to children or young people with a special educational need or disability?
I welcome parents to stay as long as they want for visits as long as it takes.
I use daily diaries to keep parents up to date.
- What specialist training, experience and expertise do we have relevant to children with special educational needs and disabilities?
I will do further training if needed.
Moving and Handling
- How accessible is our setting?
My service isn't wheelchair accessible as I have steps to my house. I have a dark den and loads of sensory equipment.