Diane Royston (Childminder)
Ofsted registered childminder. Last inspection date 26th June 2015 graded good. Able to offer 2, 3 and 4 year old funded places. Located in mapplewell. Large garden available and also close to local park.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Diane Royston
- 0751 1237587
Where to go
- S75 6GB
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4.00 Childminder cost per hour
- [Please note that Weekly costs are worked out over a 50 hour week. Actual costs may vary]
- 0 years,6 months
- 8 years,0 months
- Immediate vacancies
- 1 space available for eyfs child mon, tues and weds
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 07:30 17.30
- Offers pickups
- Wellgate Primary
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
Schools Extended Local Offer Response
- How do we offer support to children or young people with a special educational need or disability?
Discuss your concerns with me and we will make decisions together. I have SENCO training and will support where I can.
I care for children's individual needs as they arise.
The EYFS is delivered at the child's current age and/or stage of development and their next steps identified and catered for.
I track children's learning through tracker books and observation records
I will work with you to prepare for changes as they arise
Speak to me and discuss needs as well as giving feedback on policies, child's updates etc.
- What specialist training, experience and expertise do we have relevant to children with special educational needs and disabilities?
I have attended SENCO training and will attend any necessary training to meet children's personal needs as they are identified i.e. if a child is identified as needing Makaton to meet their individual needs, I would attend training.
- How accessible is our setting?
There is two steps into the home, front and back