Disabled Persons Railcard
The Disabled Persons Railcard is for people with a disability that makes travelling by train hard. Disabled Young People over 16 years old can get 1/3 off adult fares.
If you're travelling with another adult they will also get 1/3 off their rail fare.
It can be used at any time of day.
You will qualify if you:
- get Personal Independence Payments (PIP)
- get Disability Living Allowance (DLA) at either: the higher or lower rate for the mobility component, or the higher or middle rate for the care component.
- have a visual impairment
- have a hearing impairment
- have epilepsy
Who to contact
- Tel:0345 605 0525 Minicom/Textphone: 0345 601 0132
- Disabled Persons Railcard