Jennifer Southcott (Childminder)
I am a qualified nursery nurse. I work alongside my daughter who is also a registered childminder (Amy Southcott) and an assistant Megan Southcott.
We are fully inclusive and can provide Early Education Funding for eligible 2, 3 and 4 year olds and Short Breaks.
We have an outdoor play area, sensory toys and resources for all ages and development stages. I attend individual training.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Jennifer Southcott
Where to go
- Jenny's Childminding
3, Churchfield Avenue
- S75 5DP
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4.00 Childminder cost per hour
- £4.00 Per hour
- 0 months
- 11 years,
- Immediate vacancies
- We have vacancies from Monday - Friday 7.00- 18.00hrs
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 7.30 am 6pm
- Offers pickups
- I also pick up from West Bretton school.
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
Schools Extended Local Offer Response
- How do we offer support to children or young people with a special educational need or disability?
Training, care plans, support from professionals, reduced ratio, work with parents, DCATCH funding
- What specialist training, experience and expertise do we have relevant to children with special educational needs and disabilities?
Autism or Naughtyism
Suction Training/ Medication Training
- How accessible is our setting?