Terri Baines (Baines Bunnies)
Please see website for more information
Who to contact
Where to go
- S72 8DZ
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4.25 Childminder cost per hour
- 0-5 years = £4.00 per hour 5+ years = £5.00 per hour
- 0 years,1 months
- 11 years,0 months
- Immediate vacancies
- Before and after school care for Birkwood Primary Cudworth, also wrap around care for Birkwood Primary nursery. I am currently added children to my waiting list for September 2020 15, and 30 hours free childcare available for eligible parents
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Thursday 07:30 17:30 Friday 7.30 16.30
- Offers pickups
Brierley Church of England Primary
- Birkwood Nursery
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
Schools Extended Local Offer Response
- How do we offer support to children or young people with a special educational need or disability?
Via tracking and EYFS, I can identify if any child has any further needs, parents will approached sensitively and we will work together. This is done via a system call babysdays, parents are able to access online at anytime via secured personal login
By pulling in all resources and multi agencies support, using resources available and giving parents any support they need.
VIA EYFS and planning also tracking and planning via Babysdays
An assesment on entry is carried out when your child first attends my setting, this is done in my setting and I also ask you to complete some information at home. Each childs learning journey is updated regulary, and termly reports are created at the end of each term. This gives both myself and yourselves a clear vision for your childs learning.
Regular reviews and ongoing assessments in seting and home. Communication is vital by both parties.
Full P.I.E.l.S Support
All children within the EYFS range have learning journeys, these are shared with parental consent with other settings and agancies if needed to help further the childs learning.
Trackers of each childs development are done on a termly basis and this is shared with nurseries with parents permission.
In partnership with multi agencies and parents
- What specialist training, experience and expertise do we have relevant to children with special educational needs and disabilities?
All up to date SEND
- How accessible is our setting?
Risk assessing, meeting all childrens needs regardless of ability.
No wheelchair access