Skip to main content

VoiceAbility - NHS Complaints Advocacy

VoiceAbility - NHS and Social Care Complaints Advocacy Service

Do you have a complaint about the NHS or Social Care Services in Barnsley?

VoiceAbility Complaints Advocates can help if you or someone you know has not had the care or treatment you would expect to receive from the NHS or Social Care Services and you want to complain.

We provide a free, independent and confidential service and can provide information and practical support to people who want to make a complaint. Advocates can help you with drafting letters of complaint, attend meetings with you about your complaint and can assist you in progressing your complaint.

Who to contact


Where to go

S71 1HX

Other Details


Table of costs
Table of costs
AmountCost Type
Last updated on 29/09/2017
rating button