Bliss was started by a group of concerned parents who had an experience of having a premature or sick baby in 1979.
From that small group of committed volunteers who fundraised to buy much needed equipment for neonatal units, we now aim to support the 80,000 babies admitted to neonatal care each year and their families.
Bliss exists to ensure that all babies born too soon, too small or too sick in the UK have the best possible chance of survival and of reaching their full potential.
We believe that:
• All premature and sick babies and their families should have the best possible care and support.
• Babies should have the same rights as anyone else.
• The voices of babies and families must be heard.
• Driving quality and innovation in the NHS will deliver improved care for premature and sick babies and their families.
• We achieve more by working together with individuals and organisations.
• We must always be able to demonstrate the difference we make to the lives of babies and their families.
Who to contact
Where to go
Fourth Floor, Maya House
134 - 138 Borough High Street
- SE1 1LB
- Other notes
BLISS Sheffield – Little Miracles Independent Support Group
Have you had a premature or sick baby? Come along to our Family Group to meet other parents and families who have had similar experiences and gain support and information.
For further support, please email email@example.com