The Exchange Recovery College Barnsley
The Exchange is a recovery and wellbeing college based in Barnsley.
They are open to all adults who would like to improve their mental wellbeing.
They offer a range of courses and one-off workshops which all aim to improve wellbeing through learning.
Popular courses include:
- Wellness recovery action planning (WRAP®)
- Exploring resilience
- Managing depression
- Assertiveness confidence and communication
- Feel the fear: Exploring anxiety
Click here to find out more information
You can check out our Facebook Page here:
Who to contact
Where to go
- The Exchange Recovery College Barnsley
33, Gawber Road
- S75 2AH
- Many courses that the Barnsley Recovery College offer are Free, however there maybe a small charge for some courses or a charge unless you are on a means-tested benefit. For information on available courses and details of pricing and free courses and please contact the centre on telephone: 01226 730433