Umbrella Service - Five ways to wellness - By Humankind
The umbrella service offers five different types of support for people with low level mental health problems and or learning disabilities:
- Befriending – Befriending will link you to a local volunteer who can offer
- Housing Support – Provides support with tenancy related issues to enable you to develop
- Peer Support – Can help improve your mental wellbeing. Umbrella can help you access a range of peer support groups.
- Counselling – Can help you explore and change how you think about your life and free you from unhelpful patterns of behaviour. We can off 8 – 12 sessions of 1:1 counselling
- Group work - Designed to support you in living well. We run a choice of groups to suit your needs such as Managing Stress and building Self Esteem.
Click here to find out more.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- 01226 704090