Deborah Jane Pearson (Petals and Poppets Childminding)
We are a family environment caring for children from birth to 12 years. We love to learn in a caring and stimulating home environment, as well as attending local playgroups, indoor play areas and enjoying trips to parks and play areas.
I provide private day care during weekdays from 7.30 am until 6 pm, and flexible funded childcare for 2, 3 and 4 year olds.
I provide before and after school care with drop off and pick ups from Sandhill Primary School.
I also provide care during school holidays.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Deborah Pearson
- Contact Position
- Registered Childminder
Where to go
- S72 0BU
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £3.75 Childminder cost per hour
- £3.75 Per hour
- Other notes
Breakfast can be provided for children attending before school, with healthy snacks provided after school.
Meals are included for pre-school children.
Additional needs can be, and are catered for, with additional training undertaken if required to meet particular criteria.
Secure outdoor play area for children of all ages.
- 0 years,0 months
- 12 years,0 months
- Immediate vacancies
- Immediate but limited before and after school vacancies.
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
- Offers pickups
- Sandhill Primary
- During Covid 19, drop offs and pick ups to and from Sandhill Primary are in accordance with staggered start and finish times
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Other languages spoken in setting
Languages Languages spoken by staff Number of staff Fluency Level? English One Fluent
Schools Extended Local Offer Response
- How do we offer support to children or young people with a special educational need or disability?
I work in partnership with parents. I am aware of all children's individual needs. I will apply for grants for additional resources/ personel if needed
I welcome feedback from parents, children, the Local Authority and Ofsted. Parents comments are part of my self evaluation process and I regularly liaise with parents.
- What specialist training, experience and expertise do we have relevant to children with special educational needs and disabilities?
I keep up to date with the latest training - Safeguarding, SEN, Makaton
I work closely with children and families, as well as schools, nurseries and other appropriate agencies to ensure that support is given and needs are met.
- How accessible is our setting?
Not wheelchair accessible but I make every effort to adapt to individual needs.