Deborah Jane Pearson (Petals and Poppets Childminding)
We are a family environment caring for children from birth to 12 years. We love to learn in a caring and stimulating home environment, as well as attending local playgroups, indoor play areas and enjoying trips to parks and play areas.
I provide private day care during weekdays from 7 am until 6 pm,and flexible funded childcare for 2, 3 and 4 year olds.
I provide before and after school care with drop off and pick ups from Sandhill Primary School.
I also provide care during school holidays.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Deborah Pearson
- Contact Position
- Registered Childminder
Where to go
- S72 0BU
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £3.75 Childminder cost per hour
- £3.75 Per hour
- 0 years,0 months
- 14 years,0 months
- Immediate vacancies
- Immediate but limited before and after school vacancies. Vacancies from September 2019 including under 5s (private funded, Two Year Entitlement, Funded Nursery Education, 30 hours funding), before and after school, and holiday places.
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
- Offers pickups
- Sandhill Primary
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Other languages spoken in setting
Languages Languages spoken by staff Number of staff Fluency Level? English One
Schools Extended Local Offer Response
- How do we offer support to children or young people with a special educational need or disability?
I work in partnership with parents. I am aware of all children's individual needs. I will apply for grants for additional resources/ personell if needed
I welcome feedback from parents, children, the local authority and ofsted. Parents comments are part of my self evaluation process and I regularly liase with parents.
- What specialist training, experience and expertise do we have relevant to children with special educational needs and disabilities?
I keep up to date with the latest training - Safeguarding, SEN, Makaton
I work closely with children and families, as well as schools, nurseries and other appropriate agencies to ensure that support is given and needs are met.
- How accessible is our setting?
Not wheelchair accessible but I make every effort to adapt.