Paces Outreach Service for children with cerebral palsy
The school provides Conductive Education for those with cerebral palsy and similar conditions, giving them a positive learning environment to be active in learning how to live and achieve.
The programme is designed for children and adults with cerebral palsy or similar conditions ie. physical and learning difficulties due to a neurological cause. It is known as Conductive Education.
The aim of a Conductive Education programme is to help the learner with physical and associated learning difficulties, learn to develop their physical (motor) and learning skills with a focus on self-care to become independent.
- Communication to overcome sensory and speech difficulties is also a focus of the programme. It follows the national curriculum framework to support the aim of the learner to achieve success in transitioning to a mainstream school or to move on to further education at 18+.
Who to contact
Where to go
- S35 3HY
Caters for children with:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Moderate learning difficulties
- Multi-sensory impairment (vision and hearing)
- Physical disability/Mobility issues
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type Fees for school place at statutory school age FREE
- Referral Details
- Families can self-refer by contacting the school for an assessment via email - email@example.com
- or by phone - 0114 2845298
- Other notes
Paces caters for children and young people with additional needs which affect their movement, communication and cognition.
Key words -Cerebal palsy, learning difficulty, disability, physical, SEND, SEN, local offer, mobility, motor, multi sensory, vision, hearing, impairment, wheelchair user