The children's therapy service supports children to maximise their potential in all aspects of daily life. The service works in close partnership with families, carers, schools, nurseries and other professionals.
Paediatric therapists see children in clinics, children’s centres, nurseries, schools and in their homes.
- Intervention and/or advice to promote fine motor skills and coordination
- Intervention and/or advice to promote visual perceptual skills
- Intervention and/or advice to promote self care skills
- Intervention and/or advice to promote sensory processing
- Assessment and advice regarding equipment and adaptations to aid activities of daily living
- Intervention and/or advice to promote gross motor skills and co-ordination
- Intervention and/or advice for physical difficulties (eg weak muscles, painful joints, postural problems)
- Assessment and advice for specialist equipment for standing and walking
Who to contact
- 01226 644396
- Children’s Therapy (Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy)
Where to go
- The Oaks Building, Kendray Hospital
- S70 3RD