Deborah Ann Lyte
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Little Lyte House
Where to go
14, Ivy Bank Close
- S36 7GT
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4.00
- Sibling Discount £3.50 per hour
- 0 years,
- 12 years,
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Thursday 7.30 18.00 Friday 7.30 17.00
- Offers pickups
- Birdedge Primary & Denby Dale First School and Scisset Middle School
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
Schools Extended Local Offer Response
- How do we offer support to children or young people with a special educational need or disability?
Children within my setting are observed and their progress monitored daily through fun activities. If a child needs extra help this will be recognised when filling in their tracker book.
The setting will adapt by accessing extra training and providing additional support for the child through staffing, equipment, toys, aids, etc and work alongside any professionals involved.
Development records and observations will be done on a regular basis with information from parents.
Support will be provided on a need basis depending on the child. Settling in visits. Discussions with parents
Individual support and discussions with parents
- What specialist training, experience and expertise do we have relevant to children with special educational needs and disabilities?
None at present but I would contact relevant agencies.
- How accessible is our setting?
Appropriate risk assessments will be done before a child starts with me and at the point of any change in their need.
The setting is very accessible, suitable for wheelchair access, providing bathroom, sleep/sensory room all on the ground floor
Ongoing assessments will tupport inclusion and the provision of resources