Susan Morris (Childminder)
I have had 12 years experience as a Childminder in that time I have looked after various children of differing ages. I ensure I access training on a regular basis to ensure that I am up to date with my knowledge regarding EYFS and supporting children that I care for. I am working towards a level 3 childcare qualification as I have high regard to my Continuous Professional Development
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Susan Morris
Where to go
- S70 6HS
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £3.80
- Sibling Discount of 50p per hour
- 0 years,0 months
- 16 years,0 months
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 06:30 19:30
- Offers pickups
- Wilthorpe Primary
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
Schools Extended Local Offer Response
- How do we offer support to children or young people with a special educational need or disability?
Parents should speak to myself
I will know by keeping Early Years Foundation Stage records and seeing if they meet targets.
Work with parents and other professionals
Go on training
Through the Early Years Foundation Stage
Settling in visits, work with parents
- What specialist training, experience and expertise do we have relevant to children with special educational needs and disabilities?
SEND info sessions
- How accessible is our setting?
accessible (no steps)