Independent Travel Training
Independent travel training (ITT) helps people to develop the skills they need to travel independently and safely.
They'll assess your circumstances to see whether you qualify for help.
People who may benefit from ITT include:
- adults with a learning or physical disability
- people with sensory impairments
- children with special educational needs
- people who have mental health issues
- children and young people in transition
- other vulnerable people
Please use the website link below for more info.
Who to contact
- Independent Travel Training