Barnsley Cycle Boost - Loan a Bike for Free
Barnsley Cycle Boost:
- Do you live or work in Barnsley?
- Want to cycle to work, to the shops, to the gym, or just to get healthy?
- Barnsley Cycle Boost will help you get started!
- Do you have a bike you don't need?
- If it needs some work you may be able to get it fixed, or re-cycled at oen of our 'Dr Bike' clinics.
- Learn how to fix a puncture, adjust brakes and other minor maintenance - Free Maintenance courses offered
Borrow a bike for between one and three months for free to see if you like it. You will only be asked to try cycling once a week to work and you can also enjoy your loan-bike at weekends. You will be offered all the supporting equipment, information and training you need to undertake the journey. Every cyclist needs urban bike skills and you owe it to your family to get the tips and skills that make your riding as trouble free as possible - such as: Free route advice, confidence training, safety tips, advanced cycle communting skills and more...
You do not have to know how to ride a bike to take part, we will teach you.
Please contact us on 01226 446970 or try the e mail and Internet addresses below:
We are also on Facebook:
Who to contact
Where to go
- BARNSLEY CYCLE HUB
The Transport Interchange
Eldon Street North
- S70 1SD