Railway Children Breakfast & After School Club
*Please note this setting is temporarily closed due to Covid-19*
Set in the attractive conservation village of Elsecar, the Heritage centre is located within the former iron works and colliery workshop of the Earl of Fitzwilliam. The aims of the setting are:-
- To help children learn how to communicate, work and play. In doing so, build their self-esteem, improve their ability to co-operate with others and improve their ability to work independently. Above all, we aim to provide a safe, fun, stimulating enviroment they look forward to attending.
- To help children learn how to be sensitive to the needs and feelings of others in the nursery, how to show respect, to learn to share, to understand what is right from wrong and why this is so.
- To provide a rich and stimulating enviroment with experiences that consolidates learning. We cover the curriculum that allows children to develop to their full potential and to obtain the skills and abilities necessary to enable them to live a rich and fulfilling life.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Elsecar Heritage Centre
- S74 8HJ
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £5.50 Breakfast Session £4.80 After School Session per hour
- Please call Jenny for further information
- 3 years,3 months
- 11 years,11 months
- Immediate vacancies
- Please call Jenny for availability
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday AM 07:00 09:00:00 Monday to Friday PM 15:00:00 18:00:00
- Offers pickups
St Helen's Catholic Primary
Brampton Ellis C of E (Rotherham)
The Ellis Church of England VA Primary
Wentworth CofE Junior and Infant
Elsecar Holy Trinity CE VA Primary
- School Drop off and pick up
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
We currently have a number of qualified and trained SENDCOs and other practitioners.
For example we have had training in:
Epi-pen, Peg feeding, Epilepsy, Diabeties, Alergies and Makaton
However, we will undertake any training necessary to support the needs of your child.