Fiona Tillson (Childminder)
I am an Ofsted registered childminder, living in a quiet cul-de-sac in Redbrook. I provide a safe, warm home from home environment to the children in my care.
The children have access to a vast variety of resources which will stimulate and educate. Children will be encouraged to reach their full potential. Outdoor play is very important to us and we have a fully enclosed garden with a variety of outdoor toys and equipment. We take regular outings to local playgroups and play areas.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Fiona Tillson
- 07470 039098
Where to go
- S75 1GZ
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4.00 Childminder cost per hour £37.00 Childminder cost per day £150.00 Childminder cost per week £8.00 Breakfast Session £12.00 After School Session
- Daily and weekly rates are based on the hours of 8am till 6 pm. Breakfast and after school session together (same day) £15..
- 0 years,6 months
- 12 years,0 months
- Immediate vacancies
- I have part time or full time places available for 0-5 years. I also have before and after school places for children attending Wilthorpe nursery, infant and juniors.
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 07:00 18:30 Saturday 07.00 18:00 Sunday 08.00 17.00
- Offers pickups
- Wilthorpe Primary
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
Schools Extended Local Offer Response
- How do we offer support to children or young people with a special educational need or disability?
During assessments & close evaluations I will be able to see if help/support is needed. Monitoring a child's progress is on going, if I see any concerns I will discuss with parents. I will work with parents to get their child the right referral if needed.
The children will be given tasks, play and activities in line with their development. Extra help will be given & more challenging for those exceeding.
I will assess the children and if I feel they need any extra support I will speak to their parents and plan from there.
Each child is given a daily and weekly diary to take home. They have a learning journal so parents can see their progress. I have a complaints and compliments book.
- What specialist training, experience and expertise do we have relevant to children with special educational needs and disabilities?
My daughter is a one to one teaching assistant to a girl with SEN. She is very knowledgeable & will steer me in the right direction.
None - No children with SEN at present
- How accessible is our setting?
We will take various activities & trips at various times so that all children will be included in them.