Sharon Norcliffe (Childminder)
I will be remaining open throughout the Coronavirus crisis and am happy to offer temporary spaces to children of key workers
I have been working as a childminder for almost 20 years and was a nanny before I had my own children who are now 23 and 25. I have my level 3 in Children and Young Persons Workforce Diploma and a Certificate of higher education in Childhood And Youth Studies as well as all the relevant up to date qualification need to be an Ofsted register childminder.
My setting is a home from home with lots of family pets and lots of opportunities to have fun while your child learns, grows and develops. If you wish to find out more about my setting your welcome to visit my Facebook page Sharon Norcliffe’s childminding service’s
My my Ofsted inspection rating is good. Check out my facebook page Sharon Norcliffe’s childminding service and you can see some of the things we do, places we like to visit and some of the meals I provide.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Sharon Norcliffe
- Contact Position
Where to go
- Sharon Norcliffe’s childminding services
133, Birkwood ave
- S72 8JB
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £5.00 Childminder cost per hour 5.00 After School Session per hour
- £5.00 per hour, per child with a 10% discount available if a child attends for 40+ hours £2.00 per contracted holding places. no charge for my holidays I take about 12 holidays day a year
- 0 years,2 months
- 12 years,0 months
- Immediate vacancies
- Temporary space available for all key worker I have 1 under 5 space opening in August 2021
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
- Offers pickups
- Birkwood Primary
- Birkwood Primary, Cudworth. Birkwood Nursery
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
Schools Extended Local Offer Response
- How do we offer support to children or young people with a special educational need or disability?
All children are welcomed and supported. Training is accessed as required and all parents and carers are welcome within my setting.
Newsletter, one to one with parents, text message, activities displayed on facebook.
- What specialist training, experience and expertise do we have relevant to children with special educational needs and disabilities?
Willing to undertake as necessary.
- How accessible is our setting?
Would need to make adjustments if necessary