Education, Health and Care Plan Team
What is it?
The EHCP team works closely with parents, schools and a range of other agencies to facilitate Education Health and Care Needs Assessment. The team also facilitates placements, support and funding for pupils with an Education Health and Care Plan (EHCP). The team works in close partnership with parents/carers and professionals.
Team members include the Service & Strategy Manager, EHCP Coordinators, a SEN Officer, SEN Casework Officers and Assistant EHCP Casework Officers.
- Makes sure there is fair and consistent decision making regarding requests for an Education Health and Care Needs Assessment
- Co-ordinates the drafting of Education Health and Care Plans.
- Considers requests for changes of placement and provision for pupils with an EHCP
- Considers the advice received from a range of professionals for statutory assessment.
The team also attends Annual Review meetings to provide advice and guidance around the statutory processes.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Education, Health and Care Plan team
- 01226 773966