*Please note this setting is temporarily closed due to Covid-19*
Welcome to Sue's childcare I was registered in 2006 . I live with my husband and my pet dog Honey ( cocker spaniel ) in a lovely quiet area of Darton close to the M1 . I have a small play room which leads into a secure garden where children can play safely . I provide a warm home environment where children can learn, play and grow . I have 5 children of my own including twins and are all grown up . I also have 6 grandchildren . As my role as a childminder I have experience with twins and as I have had twins myself .
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Susan Black
- Contact Position
- 0796 2396097
Where to go
- Sue's Childcare
19, Cherry hills
- S75 5NZ
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4.00 Childminder cost per hour £7.50 from 7.00 am start includes breakfast Breakfast Session £8.50 includes snack After School Session £36.00 Childminder cost per day £19.00 maximum 5hours Half Day
- 0 years,3 months
- 10 years,0 months
- Immediate vacancies
- Monday all day 3 spaces under 5’s , before and after school Tuesday all day 3 space under 5's , before and after school Wednesday all day 3 spaces under 5’s ,before and after school Thursday all day 3 spaces under 5 's , before and after school Friday all day day 3 spaces under 5 's , before and after school
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
- Offers pickups
Barugh Green Preschool
Barugh Green Primary
- I offer collection and drop off from the child's home
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
Schools Extended Local Offer Response
- How do we offer support to children or young people with a special educational need or disability?
By doing observation and assessment and raising concerns with parents and professional .
Depending on the needs of the child resources and specialist equipment
EarlyYears Foundation Stage.
Keeping records on all children . Observation will be done to make sure all children in my care are safe and happy in my care . Parents will be informed of there progress and development .
All children will be look after in my care as if they was my own . I will listen to there needs and emotion to keep them safe and happy .
Discuss with professional and parents
All parent are ask to get involved with activities at home and in the setting
- What specialist training, experience and expertise do we have relevant to children with special educational needs and disabilities?
Further training is on going
- How accessible is our setting?
All children will be included in all activities .
The setting has 2 steps at the front door and 2 steps at the back door which leads to a patio / grassed area . Toilet is upstairs .
Depending on age and needs on child