Making Space Mental Health Carer Support Services
Making Space is a voluntary organisation whose main purpose is to offer support to relatives and carers of people with enduring mental health problems. Provides information, advocacy, emotional support and advice.
It is important to know that you are listend to and appreciated for your huge contribution to the wider community. and that your wellbeing is as crucial as that of the person you care for.
We specialise in the following:
- Mental Health and Mental Illness
- One to one experience
- Your right to a carer's assessment
- Identifying the services you, and the people you care for, may need
- How to access 'direct payments', which will put you in control of selecting the services you need.
- Information on medication and possible side effects
- All Welfare benefit advice
- Take a break from caring
- What to do in emergencies
If you need help, Please call Janet or Marie on 01226 288772 TODAY!
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Janet or Marie
- 01226 288772
Where to go
- Making Space
- S71 5PN