Level 3 Nursery Practitioners @ Sandpit Day Nursery
Due to our expanding numbers we are currently looking to recruit Level 3 Early Years Educators to our team here at Sandpit Nursery.
For Early Years Educators/Nursery Practitioners wanting flexible working hours we are offering a Term-Time role based on working two eight hour shifts or four x four hour shifts a week.
To work in a nursery room in line with the job description (available on request) and follow company policies and procedures and the EYFS standards.
Duties will include:
- planning and supervising activities such as arts and crafts, music and cooking
- helping children to learn through activities
- reading stories and providing other activities to develop language skills
- taking children on outings
- helping children to learn skills such as dressing and using cutlery
- feeding, bathing and changing babies
- observing children and writing reports on their progress
- being aware of health and safety and making sure children are safe
- sharing information on children's development with their parents
- reporting any concerns such as signs of abuse.
Position is for 16 hrs/wk on a Term-Time basis.
Initial Interviews will be via Video Call using Microsoft Teams
Get in touch with your CV by emailing Sandpit.Nursery@1stSafari.co.uk
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Dawn Shapcott
- Contact Position
- Nursery Manager
- 01226 200696