Emma Crump - Little Rainbows & Stars Childminding
My name is Emma Crump. I am Level 3 qualified Ofsted Registered Childminder with over 15 years experience in Childcare.
I work with 2 assistants Shannon(who has her level 2) and Katie(who is doing an apprentice with us)
I live with my husband who is also registered as a back up assistant, and our two young children. All staff are DBS, safeguarding trained, first aid trained.
We are a friendly, bubbly team who always welcome new faces into our setting. We aim to be as reliable and flexible as possible. We are both First aid trained, safeguarding and SENCO trained.
We aim to provide high quality childcare where the children feel safe and happy. We aim to make children's time with us fun and enjoyable. We offer a wide range of actitvies to meet the childrens development and interests.
We will also (With permission) take the children on outings to the local park, days out to museums/farms in the holidays. See below for prices.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Little Rainbows & Stars Childminding
- S71 4RX
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4.50 Breakfast Session £13.50 After School Session £40 Holiday Club per day £41 Childminder cost per day £30 Half Day
- £30 -9am-2.30pm (Lunch included)-Extra hours £4 £36-8am-4pm (Lunch included) £41-8am-6pm (Lunch and tea included) Can do earlier or later up to 6.30 upon request. Funded £2 for meals or may provide own meals. Additional costs may apply for trips/outings
- Other notes
I have a qulification in speech and language and as a setting aim to be communication friendly. Our aim is to get your children talking confidently by the time they go to school.
- 0 years,3 months
- 10 years,0 months
- Immediate vacancies
- Full time spaces available 0-5 years Before and afterschool spaces
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
- Offers pickups
Meadstead Primary Academy
Athersley North Primary
- May be able to pick up from other schools in Royston depending on pick up times
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
Schools Extended Local Offer Response
- How do we offer support to children or young people with a special educational need or disability?
Children will be observed daily, any concerns will be voiced to parents. Parents can feel free to approach me on any concerns help they may have. I will refer to other professionals if required.
I will speak to parents and see how I can help in my setting. I am willing to take courses to help if required. I will work with other professionals where required.
The EYFS will be used as a guide to make sure children are progressing well.
Any observations will be shared with parents. If needed a learning jounery will be created.
I will work with parents to help them prepare for school. And also with the child's chosen school through meeting etc.
I will work with parents and child's health visitor and any other professionals to support the child.
Welcome to stay and play to settle their child. Parents will have access to their child's learning journey, information about how their child is doing will be shared regularly.
- What specialist training, experience and expertise do we have relevant to children with special educational needs and disabilities?
Referral to Family Centre for additional services as required
SEND and SENCO trained.
Speech and language trained
- How accessible is our setting?
I will adapt where we go and how we get there according to the child.
Access is to the back of the setting with a built in ramp and wide doorway. 1 downstairs toilet able to be used if neccessary.