Monk Bretton One Stop Shop (Community Drop-In Facility For Information And Social Activities)
We have a weekly drop in service at Monk Bretton Methodist Church with a range of activities and advice services.
- Information and Advice
- Councillor Margaret Sheard is available most Thursdays for advice
- Weekly weigh in and health advice
- Armchair exercise
- Power Hoop exercise
- Social events and trips organised throughout the year
If you are feeling lonely, refreshments are available so please just drop in for a coffee and a chat.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Lisa (mobile) or Mrs Campbell
- Contact Position
Where to go
- Monk Bretton Methodist Church
- S71 2EL
- £1:50 for session including activities, tea, coffee and toast. £4:00 for Power Hoop exercise session (Also includes drinks and all other activities).